***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Monday, February 26, 2007

Can You Say Ridiculous?????

Because that's what's it's been at our house this last week.......................Ridiculous!

The Sunday after all the kids were sick, I ended up with strep, too. Of course it was the weekend and I couldn't get to my regular doctor until Tuesday, so it was off to the emergency room again. At least this time it was only 1 1/2 hours instead of 3. Tuesday started with me throwing up and all over miserable, this lasted alllllllllllll day, by Tuesday night, Noah was throwing up, which lasted alllllllllllllllll night! Fun stuff, huh. Wednesday Noah and I managed to get the kids off to school and then we went back to bed, for the entire day. By Wednesday night I was feeling better, not great, but better. I had hope...............Thursday Chad started throwing up and I woke up with a migraine that progessively got worse and worse. There were a few hours of relief here and there, but overall, it's lasted 4 days. Today I feel like I'm at about 85%. I guess I'll take what I can get for now.

0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...