***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Monday, January 8, 2007

A New Do..............

After Christmas I talked McKaylie into getting her hair cut. I like her hair long, but it was always an argument trying to get her to brush it. I took her in later in the afternoon and got it cut. We were busy the rest of that day, so, I didn't really look at very closely. The next morning I did look at it, though. It was so uneven and just looked sloppy. So, back we went to get it fixed. I made sure that a different lady cut it the second time. After they wet it down and combed it, you could see that it was a good inch longer on one side and crooked all around the back. She did a good job fixing it, but it was much shorter than I had planned on it being. McKaylie looks good with her hair short, too and she likes it. I guess that's all that matters. This picture actually serves two purposes. You can see that McKaylie lost a tooth on top. It's the fifth baby tooth that she's lost, but the only one that the dentist hasn't pulled out. On Jan. 2nd the dentist pulled 2 more of her teeth on the bottom. So, she's now lost 7 baby teeth, but we've only gotten one out on our own. The dentist has basically had to pull the baby teeth to make room for the permanent teeth. Yes, I see many orthodontic appointments in the future for McKaylie.
This picture is for Grandma Jo. For Christmas McKaylie got this purse and it looks just like Grandma Jo's pug, Maggie, so, we had to take a picture and send it to her!

0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...