***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Monday, January 8, 2007

A Little Nutmeg.............

Since Nutmeg is our newest member of the family, we have to post some Nutmeg pictures. She's definitely captured our hearts. She loves to cuddle and wants someone next to her when she sleeps, even if it's just a quick nap. As you can see here. She's fall asleep when you hold her, just like a little baby. She'll come and paw at my leg so that I'll pick her up and then when Ido, she curls up and goes to sleep, even when I'm standing up and holding her!
These pictures don't show it much, but she is getting bigger! She's probably up to 4-5 pounds now! I know, I'm pathetic, but she's my little baby right now! I haven't gotten this attached to a dog for a very very long time.

0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...