***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

A Little Catch Up..............


Nobody fall off their chairs now.....................I'm going to try harder to stay updated, ok. I'll try a little catch up now.

This is at Thanksgiving And this is after Thanksgiving

Myshel's Birthday

Myshel can make me crazy-crazy, but I can't imagine life without her. I love her so much. She turned 14 the end of November. It's hard to believe that it's been 14 years since she was born and I became a mom for the first time. She was born on Thanksgiving Day that year and we've been thankful for her ever since.

It's starting to look a lot like Christmas................................
I told Chad that I'd like to have a real tree this year and that I'd like it to be tall. We have vaulted ceilings in our house, which I love. This will be the last Christmas we spend in this house, so I really wanted to have a tall tree with my tall ceilings. Chad totally came through for me. We have a 9 1/2 foot tall tree. It has some thin spots and is a little odd shaped from certain angles. It has personality and I love it! I really do love it!
My Christmas village is out............. The stockings are hung, too! I think we're ready.....................


We even saw Santa..................
McKaylie

Noah



Myshel, McKaylie, Santa, Noah, and Vance (typical boy!)

And, the last update..........................Noah had his second surgery on Monday to fix his trigger thumbs. He did awesome, just like the first time. I got a picture of him at the hospital just after his surgery. Is he not just the sweetest looking little boy??? We showed him this picture and he couldn't remember being there at all. That's a good thing!!His hands are bandaged so that he can't move his thumbs at all and they have to stay that way for a week. I'm amazed at how well he adapts to not being able to use his thumbs. Some things are really hard for him to do and he gets a little frustrated, but all in all, he's doing great! I'm super proud of him!

I think that's about everything so far....................

3 Comments:

Your favorite sister said...

OK, it is about freakin' time we get an update! Sheesh, your last post was in Nov! I am glad that Noah is doing so well. That is seriously awesome! BTW-Vance looks thrilled to be in the santa picture. THRILLED!

Cindy said...

Yeah, well that "thrilled" look seems to be the norm for my pre-teen boy. In a few years, you will be getting that look a lot, I'd image. ;)

Unknown said...

I love Christmas trees with personality! Yours looks great!
I can't believe Myshel is 14!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...