***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Friday, September 29, 2006

For All You Non-believers...........

That's right, this is for all you people who don't believe that my house is ever a mess................... This is what my living room has looked like since yesterday morning and I haven't done anything to clean it up, not even tell my children to pick up! It's not the only room in the house that's a mess, either, it's just the only one I was willing to take a picture of. It's making me crazy and I'm going to have to go in there soon and do something about it, but that's not the point, it's still a mess and it's been that way for awhile!

0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...