***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Friday, September 1, 2006

10 Things I'm Thankful for Today

Rainy First, Tropical Storm Ernesto is dumping unbelievable amounts of rain on this area. I don't see us going anywhere today. It's just crazy weather.

Second, I've been tagged by Marie

10 Things I'm Thankful for Today
1....... that the water dripping down through my bedroom doorway is a slow drip and not a constant flow.
2.......that I can call maintenance and have them worry about fixing it.
3.......that my two older children can help entertain my two younger children.
4.......that I have plenty of things to do at home today.
5.......that I still have my electricity and internet.
6.......that school starts in 4 days.
7.......for my children, who are giving me even more to do today.
8.......for blocks and Little People
9........that it wasn't raining like this yesterday when I had to be out in it.
10.......for migraine medication.Umbrella 2








0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...