***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Friday, August 4, 2006

School Supplies Galore!

School Supplies School supplies, school supplies, school supplies...................I feel like I'm drowning in school supplies.............and we're not even done yet! There's spiral notebooks, composition notebooks, 3 ring binders, trapper keeper type binders, regular pencils, mechanical pencils, crayons, markers, glue, glue sticks, scissors, rulers, erasers, ahhhhhhhhhhhhh...............it goes on and on..............And that's not counting the new shoes, socks, jeans, t-shirts, uniforms.........Oh Man.................Only 3 of my children are school age, when Noah's old enough, it will be that much more. My mom had 5 children. How did she ever manage the mayhem of buying school supplies for 5 children. Was it different back then? or am I just a whiner?





1 Comment:

Your favorite sister said...

trapper keeper? I don't think they are called those these days...:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...