***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Friday, August 25, 2006

Reason #1



The #1 reason why children should not track water into the house and leave it...................because mom comes in behind them, slips and falls and lands on the metal track of the door. Then her ugly leg is even uglier!

When I tucked McKaylie into bed that night this is what she had to say, "I didn't know mommy's could get hurt like that".

1 Comment:

Your favorite sister said...

Ouch! I had something happen like that one time. The boys were spraying each other with cleaner and then when I ran to get it I slipped and fell. Landed flat on my back and I was way pregnant with Ivan. Yeah could have killed 'em!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...