***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Wednesday, August 2, 2006

Hot Time in the Summer.......

Boiling Hot Ok, I've had 4 different people from 4 different places out west tell me that they've sent this heat my way! Like I don't have enough going on with my husband gone and 4 children at home on summer break, you have to throw 3 days of over 100 degree weather at me! As Virginia summer's aren't bad enough! Well, thank you, thank you very much! And just so you know......you're all on my list, I've put a little black x next to your name on my little mental list. You will not be forgotten.................





1 Comment:

Unknown said...

I love reading your blog, Cindy! I usually read about 5-10 posts at a time, so I don't get to comment on each one. I love seeing what you and the kids are doing. It looks like you're having a fun summer! Stay cool :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...