***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Friday, August 18, 2006

Hawaiian Luau

They do look a little grumpy, but they were actually excited to get this picture taken!



We went to a Hawaiian Luau tonight. It was lots of fun. There was some games and crafts and lots of food. I even ate a roasted pig! I wanted to take a picture of it, but I wasn't quick enough! They gave us flower leis and the kid's leis even lit up, which was really fun after dark. We got our picture taken, too! I also thought I'd put in a couple of picture of the hawaiian dancers that we got to see! Lots of fun tonight!

They were teaching the children to hula in this picture. Of course, my kids wouldn't go up there and try, but it was fun to watch them anyway. The funnest to watch, though, was when they were teaching the men to dance!

1 Comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...