***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Thursday, August 3, 2006

Friends, Cheesecake and Fun

(Before I post this--I'll mention that I had this written and set up and then couldn't get the picture to post right, so I saved it to try again later. Since then, I've seen that Marie also put this picture up on her blog! We must be on the same wave link. Brilliant minds think alike!!!!!)

Any whooooo..............

I have good friends, in fact, I have some great friends. A few weeks ago after our enrichment meeting, we decided to go to the Cheesecake Factory! There was actually 9 of us there, I think. There was lots of conversation, lots of great conversation and I loved it. I had the perfect seat too, right in the middle. I could listen to one side of table and then to the other and it was just a great spot to be. Plus, we got cheesecake, need I say more?!? I didn't realize how much I needed a night out until I actually had one! It was a very late night, though. It was almost midnight before I got home, but it was very deserved if I do say so myself. My kids were calling me fairly often to see what was taking me so long and why I wasn't home yet, but they got over that, too. It was a very fun night and I appreciate my friends for "making" me go out (that was for you Marie). When you're sitting there surrounded by friends, laughing and enjoying each other's company, it's easy to see how blessed your life is, even when your husband is 10,000 miles away. I'm looking forward to the next time.

1 Comment:

Your favorite sister said...

awww..see I am not that bad! I do good things 2! Love yah!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...