***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

The Dilema continues.............

They came to fix the dishwasher yesterday..........again.................and it's still not working. We did discover the problem. The water line, the hose that brings the water into the dishwasher, wasn't connected to the dishwasher! That would explain the water flooding my floor. Apparently, it's broken and the guy that came to fix it last time tried to glue it on. That obviously didn't work, so now they're ordering a new water line. They don't know how long it will take either.

Now, I know that washing dishes by hand is not the end of the world. We did it for a year in Florida and lived through it. BUT, with four kids, it's ridiculously inconvenient. I am lucky, though. My two oldest are old enough to help with the dishwashing task and even McKaylie can help with supervision. If nothing else we'll learn to appreciate the dishwasher that we have! If we ever have one that works again!
Pulling My Hair Out




2 Comments:

Your favorite sister said...

I am soooo sorry.I hated not having a dishwasher. It is no fun! You can come use mine if you want to! :)

Unknown said...

How frustrating! But at least they have figured out the problem, and hopefully it will be fixed soon!
I'm going to miss my two little dishwashers, who do the breakfast dishes, when they go to school!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...