***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Monday, August 14, 2006

#3

Here is Vance's quilt. I love the way it turned out, but it gave me lots and lots of problems. Even though I would measure 3 times, when we would go to put it together, it just wouldn't come out right for us. Apparenently, there's a problems with my math abilities, or my cutting abilities or my measuring abilities, or perhaps some other sewing ability. I don't know, I just know that this quilt had me frustrated to the very end. I love how it turned out, though. It fits Vance perfectly. He did a good job picking out the material. He's working on his pillow sham now, and maybe curtains, too.
So, we have 3 down and 1 to go....................

1 Comment:

Unknown said...

I love all the quilts you and the kids have made. Thanks for sharing them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...