***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Saturday, July 8, 2006

More of the Gardens






I love this area of the Garden. McKaylie told me she wanted to go to the fountain she went to with Grandpa. This is that fountain. She remembered going here a year ago when they came to visit us.
I couldn't get a smile, but I still like this picture.

In theRenaissance Court


This is Friendship Pond. It's said that if you hold hands with someone and walk all the way around the pond, you'll be friends forever and ever. It was a beautiful area of the gardens.


This is one of many bridges in the gardens. We happened to end up crossing this bridge many, many, many, many times yesterday. Just a note: My kids are standing on the edge of the bridge, so I was half freaking out trying to get this picture. I was yelling up at them to get off the edge while trying to hurry and take the picture. There is a fence up there, but in the back of my mind I saw one of them lean over to "look" and then there was a splash! NOT how I wanted to end the day!

0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...