***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Friday, July 21, 2006

I feel so sheepish................

Blushy 2I embarrassed myself the other day, but I'll share it here because I was told that it was a blog worthy story. I went to the commissary on Monday. I got all the way there and parked on the left side of the parking lot by the exit. Before I went in I realized that I didn't have my ID and had to drive all the way home to get it. As I was driving back I decided to go to the exchange, too. (It's right next to the commissary) So, I parked on the far right side of the parking lot at the commissary. I finished all my shopping and was walking out to the parking lot with the guy who was carrying out my groceries. I led him to the left side of the parking lot, where I parked the first time. I got about half way to where my car had been parked and remember that I'd parked on the other side. Oooops! So, being very embarrassed, I tried to explain to the carry-out that we needed to walk to the other side of the parking lot and why. I still got that "yeah, sure lady, whatever" look and the "I can't believe she doesn't even know where she parked" look so I just stopped talking, walked straight across the parking lot to my car, gave him his tip and laughed at myself on the way home.





1 Comment:

Your favorite sister said...

Uhm...yeah I have totally done that before!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...