***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Friday, July 14, 2006

Half Way Around the World

Earth Chad just told me that he is now 13 hours ahead of us time wise. That puts his ship somewhere around Hong Kong, which is where I knew they were headed. When he told me that, it made me a little uneasy though. Chad is literally half way around the world from us. If you took a globe and found Virginia and Hong Kong they are almost exactly opposite of each other. You would think that it wouldn't make a difference where he's at when he's gone. I mean, if he's not here with me, does it really matter if he's in California, the Mediteranean, or Hong Kong? It shouldn't, should it? But it does, at least a little. It bothers me to think he's so far away right now. I didn't think it would really matter to me where he went while he was gone, but it kind of does.





0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...