***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Vance's Promotion Ceremony

Yesterday morning they had the 5th Grade Promotion Ceremony. Vance is officially out of grade school (at least in Virginia). It seems so strange that I'll have 2 kids in middle school next year.

Here he is walking in. (The girl in front of him is in 5th grade too. There's just a little height difference there!)
After getting his certificate.
(I would have had a picture of them handing it to him, but the lady in front of me stood up right when I was about to take the picture! Grrrrr
With his teacher, Mrs. Underwood
Finally a smile! Such a handsome boy, if I do say so myself!

1 Comment:

Unknown said...

Yay Vance!...that girl in front is some tall!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...