***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Friday, June 9, 2006

Music fills the soul...........

Violin I've gone to 2 orchestra concerts this week. They were both great. I am so proud of my kids for being a part of such amazing groups. TrebleThey both have fantastic teachers, too. Quaver 2At Myshel's concert I also got to hear from the students that have been playing for 3-4 years. They were amazing. They played Pirates of the Caribbean and they blew it away. Even Mckaylie was completely enthralled in the song. She said it gave her chills. BassIt was so impressive. Everyone was on their feet at the end. I love how music can truly touch people, Semiquaver 2that's why I think it's so important for my kids t o have good music in their lives.Semiquaver 1





0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...