***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Tuesday, June 6, 2006

Homebody?????

Scared 1 If I had to describe myself, I would say that I am somewhat of a homebody. I mean I do like getting out and doing things, but I am very happy just being at home. So weeks like these get to be a little crazy for me..............

In the next two and a half weeks, I have Vance's orchestra concert, McKaylie's kindergarten end of year party, a field trip to the zoo, the 5th grade picnic, Myshel's orchestra concert, Vance's orchestra end of year party, Sewell's Point Elementary School Carnival, Vance's award ceremony, Vance's 5th grade promotion ceremony, 3- 4 hour school days, 1- 2 hour school day, Myshel's doctor's appointment, McKaylie's doctor's appointment, a Tide's baseball game and a sleepover in the outfield, a ward picnic, an enterprise support group potluck/craft day, an enterprise support group meeting, girl's camp and a trip to Water Country USA and that's not counting all the regular church meetings and activites.

I just need to remember to breathe, right?





3 Comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! You WILL be busy for awhile!

Kids Cooking Activities said...

Wow, Did you know years ago I went to a Tides game with my friends when we went to the beach. Deja Vu. I forgot all about that since it was probably 10 years ago. A little memory that there was a life before marriage and children.

Cindy said...

There's a life before marriage and kids??????

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...