***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Craziness................

This last week has gone something like this:
Bouncy Colors 2
I sent Myshel to girl's camp a week ago. She had a great time. They even got to go to a water park that's near their campground twice. She went on an on about everything they did, especially the cute lifeguards and rangers that were there!. (I think I heard a little too much about the cute lifeguards and rangers) I was very glad that she had such a great time. While she was there, the other three played in the pool, we went to the zoo (it's like our home away from home sometimes, which is fitting considering the little animals I live with) played games inside while it rained and on and on.............. Friday- I was sick.............Saturday- Myshel came home from camp with an attitude and a bag full of laundry..................Sunday- was realatively calm, Noah went to his class for the last 30 minutes, so that's something............Monday- Myshel and I fought about her deciding that she's not going to Junior University, with absolutely no reason to back it up, we did some crafts in the afternoon since it was still raining. The rain started on Friday...................Tuesday- still fighting, still raining and the natives are getting restless..................Wednesday- stopped fighting, stopped raining and Myshel decide that she would go to JU, Junior University, not because of anything that I said, because of a 5 minute phone call with her friend. I don't even care what her friend told her, at least she went. She still complained and I had to pull her off my arm, but she's there. I sent the other three outside to play in the puddles at the playground because they were driving me nuts! And I am in here checking my email and writing my blog.....................exhale.


Oh, I almost forgot. 5 of Myshel's 10 sunflowers have bloomed, McKaylie's marigolds are all blooming now and I have 3 new rose buds on my little rose bush!





0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...