***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Thursday, June 8, 2006

Breakfast-the most important meal................

The kids have given me a cold. I always appreciate it when they share. Annoyed And Disappointed This morning I woke up feeling terrible. I have a huge headache, I'm stuffed up and sounding hoarse. So, I stayed in bed awhile longer than usual. Myshel saw herself off to school. She's a good kid......... When I did get up, though, I found the other three eaching Doritos and marshmellow popcorn for breakfast.Oh Jeez That's probably what Myshel ate, too. I also found a half eaten bowl of cereal at the table, apparently they thought about eating something better. I guess it's not the end of the world if they eat that for breakfast once in awhile, but I still feel guilty!Indifference





0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...