***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Words to Hate.............

Chad will tell you that the word in my vocabulary that he hates the most is "fine". When I'm mad and he asked if I'm ok, I say "I'm fine", or when I want him to do something and he doesn't, I say, "fine, I'll do it myself" Sometimes, it's just one of those things....."Cindy, I can't do anything about it"..................."FINE"! I know he doesn't like it, that's probably why I use it half the time. I think that's why my kids use the words that I hate, "I don't know" and "nothing". "Why, did you do that?"..........."I don't know". Why didn't you do your homeswork?".............."I don't know". "Where is your brother, you're suppose to be watching him?".................."I don't know". "Why are you upset?"...................."I don't know". OR "What are you doing?"................."nothing" "What's wrong?"..............."nothing" "What's this?"..............."nothing" "What do you want to do today?"..............."nothing". It makes me crazy! I think I should add them to the DO NOT USE word list in our house! (Sometimes, MOM is on that list!)

0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...