***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Monday, May 8, 2006

When it rains, it pours!

And it has been raining, literally, for days! But, that's not the only thing I ment. I'm sure that right now I have a rather negative outlook on things, and I'm sure that will change over time. This weekend, however, is not going to help that. Besides the fact that it was, I swear, like the longest weekend ever in history, especially Sunday, I had a migraine! And, even though I knew that I'd probably be getting one soon because of the stress before and after Chad leaving, I put off picking up my prescription from the pharmacy until it was too late on Friday. I don't know if it was open Saturday morning, but it doesn't matter, the migraine didn't kick in until later Saturday afternoon, well after the pharmacy was closed. So, I suffered through it.............. and so did my kids. I think I might have even scared off one of Myshel's friends that stopped by (sorry about that, really) My kids are pretty good though. They do understand how hard it is and they try and help.........most of the time. Sometimes you could just kick yourself for putting things off, you know! Although my headache is still there some, I do feel like I could probably survive today. And do you know what the first thing I did this morning was (in the rain)? You guessed it, I picked up my prescription! Club





1 Comment:

Unknown said...

I hope you get feeling better soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...