***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Surprise from Greece

Bounce Chad called this morning. Yeahhhhhh! I know that he has duty today (that means he can't leave the ship), so I was really surprised. He was calling from one of the ship's phone lines, which he doesn't get to do very often. He sounded pretty good, as good as expected, I guess. He's in Greece right now. His division got him again. He's had to work 2 of the 3 days they're in port. Noah got to talk to him for a minute. I wasn't sure I was going to get the phone back from him. I was proud of myself; I didn't even cry, not really, anyway. Those kind of surprises are always nice and they give me a good start to my day.





1 Comment:

Your favorite sister said...

yay! I am so happy 4 u! And proud 2...no crying?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...