***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Monday, May 22, 2006

Romance is in the Air.........

One of my good friends, tagged me. I was a little weary of this one, because we come from such different backgrounds, and live our lives differently (I love ya Amber-poo, I really do). It wasn't so bad, though. I changed a few words and censured a few questions (I'm wondering a little what exactly you guys were doing when you came up with some of these questions, but don't tell me ok) Here it is, just for you, sweetie.

1) How long have you been married? 15 1/2 years

2) How long did you date before you were married? about 2 1/2 years off and on

3)CENSURED

4) How long would you say the "honeymoon" phase lasted, and saying it's still going doesn't count? But, it is still going.....oh I don't know a year or more

5) How did he/you propose?He didn't really, we decided together, but he did get down on one knee and ask me after we bought the ring

6) Does your spouse send/bring you flowers?sometimes

7) Do you consider your spouse a romantic? not really

8) Are you? Yeah, I think so

9) What is your favorite romantic date together? Walking on the beach

10) Do you and your spouse hold hands in public? yes

11) Kiss in public? yes

12)CENSURED

13) Does he/she give you a kiss when he/she comes home at the end of the day? not always, but he's getting better about it

14) Do you have pet names for each other? I guess they're pet names

15) What are they? Love, Sweetie, Hun

16) What is your favorite physical feature on your spouse?First of all, I think that could be a loaded question............but for me it's his smile and his eyes......I don't think I could pick between the two

17) Do yo have a date night?usually

18) Do you sleep on your own side of the bed or do you cuddle when you sleep?Sometimes, cuddle, sometimes our own sides of the bed

19) Have you ever been caught with your hand on your spouse's butt?Well, I don't think anyone's ever said anything about it so technically I haven't been "caught", and the smart thing to say so that I don't give people the wrong impression would be no, but it has been there often enough for some one to see

20) How many times a day do you tell your spouse "I love you"?As often as I can, I couldn't even count usually

21) CENSURED

22) Have you and your spouse ever been "interupted" by your kids? That's why there's locks on the doors, duh

23) CENSURED----Sorry, Amber, sweetie, sometimes some infomation is just too much information.
24) CENSURED


So, if you've read this, feel free to be tagged. Why should I be the only one..............................

2 Comments:

Your favorite sister said...

ok now I am totally curious what the other questions are!

Cindy said...

Considering some of the people I know read this, I chose not to have those questions in my blog, however, if you really want to know as me sometime in person!...........How did I know you would be wondering...hmmmmmmm

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...