***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Saturday, May 20, 2006

My phone call.............

Chad's ship had been in port off of Croatia for several days. Because of work he wasn't able to get off the ship for the first 2 of the 3 days they were there. I kept hoping that he'd be able to get off just for a little bit so that he could call, but it didn't happen. He had Friday off and was able to leave the ship. So, finally, on Friday I got my phone call. Since the day we were sealed in the temple, Chad's voice has been one of the sweetest sounds to me. I love hearing his voice. It felt so good to talk to him, even if it was only for a little while. It's amazing how a simple phone call can just fill you up. I cried when we said good-bye. He told me later that I break his heart when I do that. I just can't help it, though. Teary





1 Comment:

Your favorite sister said...

R u trying 2 make me cry? I think that is your goal w/ most of your blog entries. I mean aren't u thinking about me at all? Seriously, u r making me so sad :( I am hope that u r doing ok. Since u weren't there last Sun. I haven't seen u 4 awhile. I will b looking 4 u tomorrow in the "foyer Sunday School!" Keep your chin up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...