***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

More than Just the Animals.............


My kids love to go to the zoo in the summer, but it's not because of the animals............................


It's because of this!

Vance and McKaylie got right in!


Noah was a little more timid about it!



Myshel acted like she didn't want to get wet, but she really did!



I love this one!


Eventually they were all completely soaked! Next time, bring towels!!


We actually did walk through the zoo and see the animals. I took this in the garden area. I just caught Noah looking up. He was willing to sit there, but was deteremided not to look at the camera. Patience prevailed.................he just had to look and see what was taking so long and that's when I got this picture. I really like it!

2 Comments:

Your favorite sister said...

Cute pics! That is my kids favorite part 2! Hey I found out about the "haircut situation". What is your email and I will let u know!

Cindy said...

cindy_0006@yahoo.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...