***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

A little change is good................

ChairIt seems like every time Chad leaves I re-arrange the furniture somewhere in the house. Even when he just leaves for a short time. Chad probably comes home wondering what I've changed in the house this time. I don't know why I do it, maybe it's just busy work. I haven't quite figured that part out yet. So, true to form, I've re-arranged my bedroom, a little. I moved our TV armoire out and it had to go somewhere..................so I had to re-arrange the computer room to make room for it down there. A week into this deployment and 2 rooms have changed, just think of what could happen after 6 1/2 months!





0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...