***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Tuesday, May 2, 2006

It gets easier????

When I first moved to Virginia (the first time) I talked with many women about the navy. I was new in the navy and these women were seasoned navy wives. They had done lots of deployments and I only had done one. They would tell me all the time, "the more deployments you do, the easier it will get". So, here I am, about 10 years later, starting my 5th major deployment, and I'm wondering......................When does it get easier? Thinking





1 Comment:

Unknown said...

I'm thinking of you...wish I was closer to help out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...