***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Interesting..............

Thinking I've noticed some odd little things throughout my house the last couple of days. It's nothing major, but it kind of makes me think...........like a picture taken off the wall and leaning against the wall where it should be, a flower arrangement turned around so the back is facing out, the CO detector unplugged and laying on the floor (they know they're not suppose to mess with it), the dishes in the cupboard rearranged, dresser drawers taken out and moved to another part of the room. These can probably all be explained individually, but I keep noticing things like that throughout the house. It makes me wonder what they're up to. On the other hand, I probably don't want to know.





0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...