***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Saturday, May 6, 2006

I hate it when.................

I walk into the kitchen and there's something spilled that no one bothered to clean up.

I walk into my bedroom and some one has pulled all the pillows and covers off my bed and left them on the floor.

backpacks, shoes, coats, and umbrellas are left 2 feet inside the doorway.

I go to use the phone and it's not sitting in it's jack.

the door to the garage and the garage door are left open at the same time.

I call my kids and they say, "what?" instead of coming to see what I need.

I make dinner and all I hear are complaints.

I go to the store and all my kids and say is "please, please, please, please........."

I try to take a shower and have to listen to my kids fight the whole time I'm in there.

I clean up one mess and another mess forms somewhere else.

I think we have bread and we don't.

1 Comment:

Unknown said...

I've been doing the spilling lately...what is wrong with me?!
My children love to mess up my bed as well, and of course leave it messy when they are done.
Children just do not have the energy when they come inside from school or playing to walk past the doorway to put backpacks, shoes, and coats away, but they can immediately play something else!
Yes, my children answer my call by saying "what?" too...very annoying!
I NEVER make anything for dinner that is good to eat.
I avoid taking my children to the store these days!
Messes, messes everywhere...all.the.time!
All of these things become more stressful and annoying when we're dealing with them alone :-(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...