***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Friday, April 21, 2006

Tagged again

Wow, I haven't had to think so much about me in I don't know how long!

4 Jobs I've had in my life
1-receptionist at an orthopedic center (4 doctors/5 physician's assistants)
2-secretary/bookkeeper at Pamida
3-cashier at grocery store
4-car hop

4 Movies I could watch over and over
1-The Cutting Edge
2-American President (that's Chad's fault)
3-Runaway Bride
4-Everafter

4 Websites I visit Regularly
(Besides NFCU and paying bill sights.......)
1-Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
2-Netflix
3-Betty Crocker
4-ABC Distributing

4 Favorite Foods
1-Pizza
2-Ham/cheese/mushroom omlet (made by Chad, of course)
3-Lobster (I got hooked in Maine)
4-Taco Bell

4 Places I would rather be right now
1-Wyoming with my family and Chad's
2-Just about anywhere with Chad
3-the temple
4-Italy ( some day I will make Chad take me since he's seen it tooooo many times without me!)

4 Books I could Read over and over
1-Book of Mormom
2-Harry Potter Books
3-The Greatest Quest
4-Is Your Mama a Llama? (Hey, I have kids!)

4 Songs I could listen to over and over
1-Groovy Kind of Love
2-HonkeyTonk ba DonkaDonk (this one is Vance's fault)
3-After All
4-Child's Prayer

4 Reasons Why I Blog
1-For the most part, I enjoy writing it
2-It makes me laugh to go back and read about how crazy my life can be
3-It helps me to write things down and get a better perspective
4-My blog is full of the little things in life that I thought were fun/cute/silly/scary/whatever that day. Some of the little things that we forget about. If I write them down and print them out, I have a record of some of the little things in my life that made me complete!

All the same people are tagged for this one!

0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...