***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Tag......

Apparently, I've been tagged. So now I have to think of 6 weird things about myself................ I'm sure most people would agree, that shouldn't be too hard for me!

1) Chocolate I don't like chocolate. It's not that I'm allergic or that it gives me headaches or anything like that. I just don't like the taste of chocolate. In fact, I don't like the smell of chocolate. When I was a kid I liked eating it, but I've never like chocolate milk, or pudding, or chocolate ice cream, though. And, the older I get the more I don't like it. I think it's my dad's fault, he's allergic to it and so I think this is his way of passing that on it me.

2) Girl In Bed I hate mornings. I mean I really really hate mornings. I hate getting up out of bed. I love laying there snuggled up in my warm covers and just being there. Even when I go to bed early, I still hate getting up. It's all I can go to force myself to get up with Myshel at 6AM. On the other hand, I won't stay in bed all morning. I think that's wasting the day. In summary, I hate getting up, but I won't let myself lay in bed all morning, even when I can.

3) Puppy 1 I grew up with dogs and I love them. I think they're great for kids and they help them learn responsibiliy, but I've come to realize that I don't really want them to live at my house! So much so, that maybe deep down, I'm not really a dog person after all.

4) Couples I love having my husband around all the time. That seems to be rare these days, but I guess maybe I'm old fashioned. I've heard people talk about their husband being on vacation and they don't know what they're going to do having them around all the time. That's not me, at all. I would love to have him at home every day if that were possible. And, to make it weirder still, I know that Chad feels the same way.

5) No I don't like looking at the horizon across the ocean. It's beautiful, I know, but it leaves me feeling depressed. It reminds me of when we first lived in Virginia 10 years ago and Chad deployed for 6 months and I looked out across the ocean at the horizon from the bridge/tunnel and thought about Chad going out there (on his ship), further that I could even see......very very upsetting to me........and I'm amazed at how quickly and easily all those emotions can come back when I see the horizon across the sea.

6) Wyoming When I was growing up, I never thought I'd live outside of Wyoming, let alone outside my home town of Cody. Now that I've been gone for almost 11 years, I don't think I could ever go back there to live.


Tag, you're it
Marie
Candy
Debbie (Because you told me you read mine, and you can start your own now, or email your list, he he, looking back, I don't think any of these are new to you, sorry about that)
Donna (For the same reason as Debbie and you can start yours too, or email me......
besides who doesn't want interesting facts about their mother-in-law)

It's your turn now, have fun!





2 Comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for playing! It was fun to learn more about you :-)

Your favorite sister said...

I didn't even c that I had been tagged! Oops! ok I will do mine. And yes, u r nuts 4 not liking chocolate. But it just gives me 1 more reason 2 sit by u @ church!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...