***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Spring is here...........

Flowers It has to be! I spent most of yesterday Flowersafternoon/evening working in our little yard. We have a nice sized front yard, but the housing takes care of all that yard work. Our backyard on the other hand is ours toFlowers take care of. It's small, it's very small, Flowers but it's stillFlowers my space, so I want it to be nice. Noah and McKaylie play back there sometimes, but they mostly play at the playground that our backyard opens up to. On the other hand, my backyard is whatFlowers I see from my kitchen window and from my patio door and window which is in the dining room. I do go out there with the kids, too. So, I can'tFlowers just ignore it.

Chad and I planted an azalea bush a couple of weeks ago and that is looking nice and we also fixed Flowersthe path that leads from the patio to the gate. When we were fixing the path I had Chad dig a narrow little flower bed on eachFlowers side of the path. So, yesterday I planted flowers and mulched it. We also planted the sunflowers that Myshel has been growing inside. They are all along the fence. I put my tomato plants in a new pot outside, too. Flowers And, since we were out there it seemed a good time for Chad to trim the grass (He really suffered for it though, allergies! Love you Chad!) and Flowerswe pulled the weeds and grass from under the fence. We also threw some grass seed down and watered everything. It looks reallyFlower nice and once we get some new grass coming in (our lawn died last year when I went home to WY for 6 weeks), 0ur little back yard will look even better. I'll have to take some pictures later. But, now that I've planted my Flowersflowers/tomatos outside, spring has to stay!

Next week...................the big flower bed in the front yard! Flowers







0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...