***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Friday, April 28, 2006

Skittles on the loose.............


Skittles likes to wiggle his way out of your hands and run and run and run under my bed until I have to take the bed apart to catch him. He likes to run from one end of my living room to the other hiding behind plants and benches. He likes to scale his little fence that guinea pigs aren't suppose to scale and try and run off, and he likes to poop EVERYWHERE! I'm not so sure I like any of those things. But, I do like it when he sits in the window sill and peaks are you from around the headboard, while he's snacking on his carrot.

0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...