***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

It's my room, right?

Duh I spent a good part of the day cleaning my bedroom. That seems like it should be a simple task, doesn't it. At my house, though, my bedroom seems to have turned into somewhat of a TV room. My kids are in there constantly watching TV, hanging out, playing with Skittles (yes, the guinea pig is in my bedroom...........if it weren't my children would mall the poor thing to death). Since it's their makeshift TV room it ends up messier than it should. I picked up books that weren't mine, toys that obvisouly weren't mine, even clothes that weren't mine. There was dishes in there that I hadn't used and school supplies that didn't belong to me either. I vacuumed crumbs that I know didn't fall from my snacks. There was chocolate cereal in there that I most certainly did not eat. So in short, I spend the majority of my day picking up after my children in my own bedroom! Things are going to change around here! Grrr

The sad part of it all, I spend all that time cleaning in one room and now the rest of the house looks like it's been completely neglected for weeks. You clean one mess and it just seems to move somewhere else.





0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...