***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Born to talk..........


About a week ago, I was downstairs and Chad was upstairs. I heard the phone ring a couple of times and then it stopped. I assumed that Chad had answered it, he assumed that I had. What we found out later is that Noah had. I don't know who he talked to or what he said, but he definitely answered the phone.

Today I was just finishing my shower and Noah was standing outside the door telling me that Miss Candy (my friend) wanted to talk to me. I thought that was strange and was trying to understand him better while I was getting dressed when I remembered the phone incident from last week. I opened the door and sure enough he had the phone in hand and was talking to someone. Luckily it was another one of my friends (sorry Staci) who thought the whole thing was quite funny! Phone Shocker





0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...