***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Friday, April 14, 2006

Blue Bird Gap Farm



There is a petting farm that we love to go to in Hampton. Spring is my favorite time to go because the babies are there. We went yesterday and there were baby goats (kids) and lambs. They were so cute! We also love to feed the animals. Noah is so cute because he always giggles when they lick his hand. Myshel and Vance took most of my pictures yesterday, so there are lots of pictures of animals, but not very many with people in them, in fact, all the pictures with people in them I took! I guess we know what's important to them!


McKaylie absolutely loves horses, so it's always fun to see her with them. I couldn't get any pictures of her feeding them, though, because she would take off so quick that I was always too late. I liked this pic of her though!

0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...