***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Tuesday, April 4, 2006

After the flu...................

Ok, I think I may live through the flu epidemic that has hit our house. (Chad suffered through it yesterday.....welcome home!)I Love You Now comes the frustrating part of being mom. I spent 4 days not feeling great and not being able/willing to do much around my house, but not to worry, it all waited for me!..............all the laundry piled up and waited patientlyClothes Line, the floors accumulated dirt, cereal and toys without complaining, and the dishes, well they did get washed, but there's still some to do, of course. Then there's the bathrooms, the scrubbing, bleaching/disinfecting of the bathrooms (I hate that one, I mean those three) So that is the plan of the day.............housework, four days worth of housework and when everything's all clean, I'll spray it all down with Lysol............again!

Maid



0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...