***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Monday, March 20, 2006

Enough is enough......

SicklyI got up yesterday and got ready for church and everthing was going great. I wasn't even that late, maybe a few minutes......until we were about 5 minutes away from the church building and I hear little noises from the back seat and I ask Noah if he's ok and don't really get an answer. The next thing I knew he was throwing up. So I took the other three kids to church asked a friend to keep an eye on them and took Noah home. As I was pulling into the garage, I was thinking that at least I'd made it back home before he got sick again when he threw up again, in the van. I took him out of the van and he threw up in the garage. I gotta say, that is not a great way to start your day! Man, I must have the worst luck. I just can't seem to get rid of this bug!





0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...