***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Friday, February 17, 2006

It's not so bad....

I think most people who know me, know that Norfolk isn't my favorite place to live. But.........Chad talked to his parents last night in Wyoming. They told him it was 20 degrees below zero with the windchill factor. That's the kind of cold that makes your nose stick together when you breath because it freezes up instantly. It's not fun, but it's not completely uncommon for Wyoming. In fact, the day that we got married, it was snowing like crazy and around 60 below zero with the windchill. So, I grew up with the cold. Coming to Virginia and it's humidity was a realy shocker for me. I still don't think I'm completely acclamated to the temperatures and humidity here. However after spending the day here in Norfolk in the low 70's running around in shorts while they're freezin' in Wyoming with below 0 temperatures, I've decided that, Norfolk......It's not so bad!

Snowstorm



0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...