***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Monday, February 13, 2006

Boys will be boys.....

Vance is recieving his Arrow of Light Award for cub scouts at the end of this month. It's the highest award that cub scouts can earn. Chad and I thought that he deserved something special for all his hard work. So we ordered an arrow kit that we can put all his patches and awards on. I had it hidden in my closet until I could put it together. Vance has been asking about the triangle shaped box for days, so I kept thinking to myself that I needed to hide it better, but never quite got around to it. Yesterday he asked what the beads hanging out of the box were for. I knew that nothing had been hanging out, so I knew he'd been in it. I asked him straight out if he'd gotten in the box.........."weeeelllllll yessssssss, but Myshel got in it too", as if having his sister with him while he was snooping around in my closet made it ok. I knew I should have hid the box better. I guess now the only surprise is where my next hiding place will be. As Chad would say.....................boys will be boys!

0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...